Welcome to the Stella Borealis, a beautiful private charter yacht available for Toronto cruises - corporate, personal, public, and shared - from May through to the end of December. She is an impressive 40 metres or 131 feet long and can accommodate up to 280 guests for cocktail parties and networking events aboard her Toronto cruises. For sit-down meal service we recommend a maximum of 200 guests to ensure the comfort of all aboard.
The Stella Borealis was built with comfort and safety in mind. Stable and sea worthy, she is sprinkler equipped, has a motorized tender, and is Transport Canada inspected and approved annually. She has been newly renovated and decorated and is now in ship shape for her Toronto cruises. Her many outstanding features and amenities include:
- An amazing private suite complete with a double bed, 4 piece washroom, and private lounge for 6 guests
- 2 decks - The upper deck features a fabulous sky dome style retractable roof for your optimum viewing pleasure
- The main deck is showcased by an elegant mahogany paneled main salon for dining elegance
- Wrap around open main deck walkway provides optimal outdoor space for enjoying the scenery or exploring the yacht
- Panoramic windows
- Beautifully appointed washrooms
- 2 fully equipped LCBO licensed bars
The Stella Borealis is conveniently located at Pier 27, which is at the foot of Yonge Street. There is ample shipside parking and she is easily accessible by public transit. Pier 27 is a very short walk from Union Station or you may take the streetcar.
We have some outstanding all-inclusive Toronto cruises packages that will amaze you. Our cruises are not only a great deal, they are a great deal of fun! Contact us today and let's start planning your next cruise.